How often do you tow your tractor

/ How often do you tow your tractor #1  

goodoleboy

Gold Member
Tractor
Still looking since thats half the fun!
Considering you dont live away from your tractors primary place of use or use it commerically or care for another parcel.How often do you tow your tractor away from your property and for what reason serivce etc..

/ How often do you tow your tractor #2  
The tractor gets towed everytime it goes to the farm. It's never left out there. The number of trips vary but it's more than once or twice a month.

Egon

/ How often do you tow your tractor #3  
Towed on a trailer? Usually only on its way to the shop.
Towed behind something else (not on a trailer)? Only if it is disabled or won't start.

/ How often do you tow your tractor #4  
I would guess about once per month. Either taking the Kubota to help friends or family or taking my Allis Chalmers to a parade or tractor show.

Attachments

• 763357-DSCF0067.JPG
    763357-DSCF0067.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 192
   / How often do you tow your tractor #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
The tractor gets towed everytime it goes to the farm. It's never left out there. The number of trips vary but it's more than once or twice a month.Egon )</font>

Same here.

/ How often do you tow your tractor #6  
Mine gets towed on my trailer about 4 time a year now. Usually to a friends house to do some tilling or bushhogging. When we were building our cabin it was towed pretty much everyday for 4 months or so till the barn was finished.

/ How often do you tow your tractor #7  
I tow mine on a trailer about once a week.

/ How often do you tow your tractor #8  
usually just a few times a year to help out family or friends with landscaping or FEL work

/ How often do you tow your tractor #9  
"Tow your tractor" to me means pulling it.

If "towed" means loading it on a trailer, and 'towing' the trailer, then its a bit different than towing the tractor.

Which do you mean? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I tow the trailer with the tractor on it, whenever the tractor goes more than a few miles from 'home'.

/ How often do you tow your tractor #10  
I farm (small scale) on the fringes of a big city. I rent a good bit of my hay ground. (or cut on shares) Also, I've recently aquired a new piece of property that is about 12 miles from the "old place". During the summer months, seldom does a day go by that one of the three tractors doesn't take a ride. Last year, I logged over 3500 miles on ,my trailer, AND NEVER LEFT THE 2-COUNTY AREA I OPERATE IN.

The baler gets flat-towed behind the pick-up, but rake and disc mower go on the trailer with a tractor.