Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L2800 HST

Default Re: Loaded tires question.

I think that the problem is that you guys are using the biodegradable dye. My dealer told me that they installed the newer permanent dye for me so I'll never have to add any when I change the air.

Of course, he told me later that it caused a lot of problems for them when I got the FEL installed and they watered the tires. It turns out that the dye wasn't compatible with the brand of water that they use...

- Just Gary

Banned
    Tractor
    Kubota BX23

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think that the problem is that you guys are using the biodegradable dye. My dealer told me that they installed the newer permanent dye for me so I'll never have to add any when I change the air.

Of course, he told me later that it caused a lot of problems for them when I got the FEL installed and they watered the tires. It turns out that the dye wasn't compatible with the brand of water that they use...

- Just Gary )</font>

My dealer told me that the biodegradable dyes can spontaniously combust if mixed with hardwater. So check your PH before mixing and always remember, safety first, Nomex is your friend (this has nothing to do with NAFTA or the border patrol)

Bronze Member

I'm suprised of all the talk about air and dye... I was thinking of draining the antifreeze and just installing deisel fuel (winter mix of course) then I can just connect a line from the tire to the tank when I'm out in the field and my fuel gage is reading extremely low [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gold Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 2305

I tried that once. I could no longer smoke the tires without catching them on fire.

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3130 HST

Made the mistake of jumping in for a read on this thread at page 3 [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. Thought a few of you were on the sauce when I read those posts. Got ME! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Come to think..... maybe you are... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Where do I begin.....

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Made the mistake of jumping in for a read on this thread at page 3 [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. Thought a few of you were on the sauce when I read those posts. Got ME! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Come to think..... maybe you are... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )</font>

Now THERE'S an idea! Let's see? We need something liquid that won't freeze....................... And if you get a flat tire, just start catching it in a shot glass [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Bronze Member

</font><font color="blue" class="small">(

Now THERE'S an idea! Let's see? We need something liquid that won't freeze....................... And if you get a flat tire, just start catching it in a shot glass [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] )</font>

Now that's the best one yet [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Not sauce, juice. Tractor juice is good for what ails you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123