Steering Wheel spinner

/ Steering Wheel spinner #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I like the spinner that has the lass undress as it spins......gives a whole new perspective to steering the tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

The perspective of not watching where one is going? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Steering Wheel spinner #22  
5030 -- Me thinks you are dreaming of days long past and never to be revivied! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

50 years ago - it seems like yesterday. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon

/ Steering Wheel spinner #23  
Whatis you are trying to say?

Plain old stock from the factory fourwheel drive with no power steering and no spinner will do a very nice job on your thumb if you wrap it arouind the steering wheel.

I never put my thumb around the wheel just from past experiences and there be many others who also act the same way! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon

/ Steering Wheel spinner #24  
Hmmm, good point. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Based on some other threads about liability concerns, maybe it's only a matter of time before someone sues for a dislocated thumb from holding the wheel wrong, too. Do new tractors have instructions or cautions about holding the wheel improperly? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Steering Wheel spinner #25  
Egon I still remember my uncle's spinner on his JD, so it could be as recent as 40 years ago in Texas! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Steering Wheel spinner #27  
Bob:

Nice to see you posting again. I was away for a while too, but different reasons. Nice to have you back. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

With the M9 you have to watch where you are going fore sure. It's quite clumsy in tight spaces as compared to the 5030. More than once now, I've almost damaged an innocent bystander (like my pickup truck) while manuvering the beast around in the sideyard. The pallet forks (which stay on 90% of the time) look like 2 big, long dull knives sticking out in the front. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think if I do install a spinner it will be a generic one. Less distractions that way. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Steering Wheel spinner #28  
Egon:

I used to think 50 was old. Now I think 50 is young and 90 is old. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Steering Wheel spinner #29  
Mornin Trev.

Got the spinner on yet?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Snicker snicker!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Steering Wheel spinner #30  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
Mornin Trev.

Got the spinner on yet?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Snicker snicker!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Top of the mornin' to ya, Egon! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Spinner went on just fine.. amazing how much a picture helps! LOL!

5050: Thanks for the welcome back!

DaTeacha: When I burn and hand out CD's to our staff, I always write on the case "Do Not Eat!" /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Can't be too careful these days! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bob