??The most popular tractor in the world??

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #12  
Probably a Mahindra concidering this info about them.....The FES plant at Kandivili (a suburb in Mumbai) is the single largest facility in the world with all tractor-manufacturing activities under one roof. The division has been the market leader for over twenty consecutive years in the highly competitive domestic market. It is currently also the fourth largest Tractor manufacturing company in the world in terms of units sold.

The FES has set its vision to become the world's largest tractor manufacturer in the world in terms of volumes by 2005.

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #13  
If we are talking about the world, my guess would be Massey Ferguson.

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #14  
Really have no idea other than a guess at Ford ?N but would like to know the answer.

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #15  
This could get to be a pretty involved discussion considering the mixed up heritage of almost every brand still out there. If you say Agco, does that include all brands under that corporate umbrella? Same for other brands. Mahindra made tractors or engines for companies with more familiar names for quite a while. Are we supposed to guess a specific model, or just the brand? If brand, the label on the machine, or the corporate name? Ford is now with Case, New Holland, Fiat, etc.

Can you clarify the question?

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #16  
My guess would have to be the 5030 since thats what his user name is. But thats only his opinion.

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #17  
<font color="blue"> My guess would have to be the 5030 since thats what his user name is. </font>
But he does not have that tractor anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Maybe he needs to change his member name. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #18  
Maybe some sort of semi tractor?

Good luck
PeterT

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #20  
Do we know yet whether the question is Conglomerate, Manufacturer, Brand, Family, Model Family, or Specific model. (and even at that: Brand/model recognition or actual units produced)?

In the latter of both cases, I'd say the Farmall H (300,000, just under 400,000 or over 400,000 depending how exact exact model is) is hard to beat - probably even worldwide. Else, don't even have a guess.