??The most popular tractor in the world??

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
A little quiz:

What is the most popular (owned) tractor in the world? Lets see how many get this right.

Hint:: I own one.

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #2  
Seems unlikely that either the Kubota M9000 or the Massey 1085 would be the most owned tractors in the world.

I would have guessed some tractor from the 60's or even earlier when there were fewer models to choose from.

Cliff

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #5  
Give us a clue, like....

How many of those big Percheron(sp) horses would it take to drag it backwards?

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #6  
He said "in the world", I'd bet it's NOT an American made tractor...

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #7  
One of those funky two wheeled tractors in asian countries. Kinda like a tiller but they can pull other implements too. You know, the ones with an engine made by changfa, daedong or something like that.

The hint that you own one isn't too helpful. I own some obscure things too. Maybe a hint like what type of tractor it is....

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #8  
One that runs, does what it is supposed to and is paid for! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #9  
That's easy. It's the one you're sitting on at the time! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ ??The most popular tractor in the world?? #10  
The FOUR largest companies are: John Deere, Case-New Holland, Agco and Same. As far as the most popular, logic tells me that it would probably be a machine made by one of those four. I will go out on a limb and say something made by Agco... Massey Ferguson maybe? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif