Finally got some seat time!!

/ Finally got some seat time!! #1  

jdgreg

Gold Member
We got about 8-10", and some drifts 2-3', got some good seat time today, spent most of the day cleaning mine and my neighbor's driveways. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

23248winter06-1-med.jpg

Here's a couple more:
pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

/ Finally got some seat time!! #2  
That's normal snowfall around here, glad you enjoyed cleaning it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Finally got some seat time!! #3  
Only got 3 or 4 inches at my house, not much seat time.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Finally got some seat time!! #4  
I hope that baby's got a heater! I don't know how you guys do it... I can't take the cold!!

/ Finally got some seat time!!
I'm a native Texan, been living up here for about 21 yrs, you get used to it after awhile. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif But then, I still remember what July and August was like back home!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Finally got some seat time!! #6  
Dman...
I just came in from cleaning up about 12" it was light and fluffy so I used the snowblower instead of the 'Bota, took me about 2 hrs. The temperature here is 19 degrees with 20 to 25 mph gusts. I have a theory about the cold, if this was early December and 35 degrees I'd probably have been freezing but by this time of year you get used to the cold, I was comfortable the whole time.

/ Finally got some seat time!! #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm a native Texan, been living up here for about 21 yrs, you get used to it after awhile. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif But then, I still remember what July and August was like back home!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

)</font>

Yeah.. the summer can be rough! We are having the coldest weekend in over a year... I know it ain't much, but, it's been in the upper 20's at night. I changed the oil in my truck this morning and it was around 35. That was plenty bad enough! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Then I had the bright idea to wash it... ugghhh! To cold! To Cold! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Finally got some seat time!! #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Dman...
I just came in from cleaning up about 12" it was light and fluffy so I used the snowblower instead of the 'Bota, took me about 2 hrs. The temperature here is 19 degrees with 20 to 25 mph gusts. I have a theory about the cold, if this was early December and 35 degrees I'd probably have been freezing but by this time of year you get used to the cold, I was comfortable the whole time. )</font>

I do not and will never envy you! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll take my Texas heat any day!!

/ Finally got some seat time!! #9  
Kind of medium here..not too bad to shovel, but the R-4's got clogged up pretty quick. That got me stuck a couple times...did quite a bit of spinning the tires, even in 4WD. This is the first time I ever regretted not having chains.

We got in excess of 12" in south central PA...I'm estimating 14-15" total.

I must admit, I did enjoy myself...even had one plow driver stop and comment on the Deere 790 (he had one too). But my shoulders are paying for the shoveling and pushing my neighbor's car...

I LOVE snow!

/ Finally got some seat time!! #10  
Dman... I'll tell you how crazy I must be. My wife and I are looking at retirement in 5 or 6 years and have been thinking of moving to the southwest. We've taken vacations there and love the area and the people. We finally decided we would miss the winters so we're building a place in Maine. Nuts HUH!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Roy Jackson, The place I'm building will have a steep driveway I think I'll be buying chains for my R4s. I've read here they do make a difference.