My Storage Solution

/ My Storage Solution #1  

755inNY

Platinum Member
Baldwinsville, NY (10 miles NW of Syracuse)
Tractor
JD 4310, ehydro, 4WD, R4s
Others have asked about storage solutions for all their attachments. I've just completed mine. I've attached a photo of an industrial strength rack that I installed in my garage. I purchased the rack used and painted the pieces the appropriate color (for me). Each opening is 99" wide. Top shelf is 10' off the floor. It is a nice way to use the vertical space. My mower deck will go on the first shelf on the left and the PHD will go on the one above that. I don't have plans for the top level yet.
This is one of those items I had planned from the start when designing the garage addition. The garage was completed last summer.

Jeff

Attachments

• 894075-Storage Rack.jpg
    894075-Storage Rack.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,228
   / My Storage Solution
Others have asked about storage solutions for all their attachments. I've just completed mine. I've attached a photo of an industrial strength rack that I installed in my garage. I purchased the rack used and painted the pieces the appropriate color (for me). Each opening is 99" wide. Top shelf is 10' off the floor. It is a nice way to use the vertical space. My mower deck will go on the first shelf on the left and the PHD will go on the one above that. I don't have plans for the top level yet.
This is one of those items I had planned from the start when designing the garage addition. The garage was completed last summer.

Jeff

/ My Storage Solution
Here is a photo of the snowblower about to be racked using a set of Paynes Forks.

Jeff

Attachments

• 894076-Snowblower.jpg
    894076-Snowblower.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 878
   / My Storage Solution
And finally, one of the house to get the perspective of the garage addition. I now have more garage space than house space. Life is good. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif My wife got to do what she wanted with the outside. A small price to pay. She has a thing for running water and fish.

Jeff

Attachments

• 894080-House.jpg
    894080-House.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 951
   / My Storage Solution
And finally, one of the house to get the perspective of the garage addition. I now have more garage space than house space. Life is good. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif My wife got to do what she wanted with the outside. A small price to pay. She has a thing for running water and fish.

Jeff

/ My Storage Solution #9  
That is a neat idea.
Will the JD4310 fit under the shelf to attach the FEL without dragging it out first. Looks close, but assume you had that worked out in your 'design'.

Those FEL's are great for attaching and un-attaching.

Now, are you designing the side mower to mow along that stream edge ?? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ My Storage Solution #10  
That is a neat idea.
Will the JD4310 fit under the shelf to attach the FEL without dragging it out first. Looks close, but assume you had that worked out in your 'design'.

Those FEL's are great for attaching and un-attaching.

Now, are you designing the side mower to mow along that stream edge ?? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif