A real a shame

/ A real a shame #11  
<font color="blue"> stupid is expensive </font>

Soundguy, I would write that down but it probably would't do any good cause stupid is so easy. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Chris

/ A real a shame #12  
<font color="blue"> stupid is expensive </font>

Soundguy, I would write that down but it probably would't do any good cause stupid is so easy. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Chris

/ A real a shame #13  
I have a feeling it was the concrete contractor who asked to use the tractor not the driver of the truck. As soon as the mixer leaves the road it is the contractors responsibility.Sorry to here about the tractor. Hope the contractor has insurance.

/ A real a shame #14  
I have a feeling it was the concrete contractor who asked to use the tractor not the driver of the truck. As soon as the mixer leaves the road it is the contractors responsibility.Sorry to here about the tractor. Hope the contractor has insurance.

/ A real a shame
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have a feeling it was the concrete contractor who asked to use the tractor not the driver of the truck. )</font>

You got it - they were trying to pull the truck in reverse back to where they needed to get the cement, the driver was in the cab of the truck and could not see the tractor or how it was hooked up.

/ A real a shame
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have a feeling it was the concrete contractor who asked to use the tractor not the driver of the truck. )</font>

You got it - they were trying to pull the truck in reverse back to where they needed to get the cement, the driver was in the cab of the truck and could not see the tractor or how it was hooked up.