tractor manuals for free

/ tractor manuals for free #111  
I finally broke down and paid the big $$$$$$ for my Kioti Service manual - about $150. Funny thing - It doesn't even show how to change the oil, or drain and refill the front axle. If you want to take off the cab, you're in luck!

/ tractor manuals for free #112  
I finally broke down and paid the big $$$$$$ for my Kioti Service manual - about $150. Funny thing - It doesn't even show how to change the oil, or drain and refill the front axle. If you want to take off the cab, you're in luck!

Lol. I have the opposite problem with vehicles.

Every Haynes manual I've ever had goes into great detail for simple things like removing a windshield wiper and when you get to a complicated part it will say something like "remove the flux capacitor". The reason I bought the book was to understand how to remove the d**n flux capacitor!! Duh!

Last edited:
   / tractor manuals for free #113  
****! And I thought $30 was a lot considering I pay half that for books on my vehicles. Just now paid another $15 for an ebay copy of the operator's manual so should be good to go now. I still do feel though the operator's manual should be a free download from Ford.

/ tractor manuals for free #114  

Every Haynes manual I've ever had goes into great detail for simple things like removing a windshield wiper and when you get to a complicated part it will say something like "remove the flux capacitor". The reason I bought the book was to understand how to remove the d**n flux capacitor!! Duh!

I'm still trying to find out how to lube the muffler bearings :)

/ tractor manuals for free #115  
I'm still trying to find out how to lube the muffler bearings :)

Those are easy.

What I need to know is how often to change the air in my tires.

/ tractor manuals for free #116  
I had a 1937 Chevy when I was a kid and I needed clutch installation instruction plus how to replace a transmission grease seal. The first paragraph in that section started with "Hold transmission securely in a bench vise...".
Huh? How do you get it out?

/ tractor manuals for free #117  
I had a 1937 Chevy when I was a kid and I needed clutch installation instruction plus how to replace a transmission grease seal. The first paragraph in that section started with "Hold transmission securely in a bench vise...".
Huh? How do you get it out?

I bought both the Chilton's and Haynes manuals for my Ford F-350 hoping to fill one's blind spots from the other, but no such luck, the writers must have been at least cousins, but more than likely were brothers. The manuals DO have different content in some areas, but I have never found it so in an area or task where it was helpful.

I love the way (as someone else said) that they give copious detailed lists of step by step instructions for obvious and easy tasks, but then when you get to the paradoxical, cryptic and crucial step that makes all the others useful and is the actual reason for the procedure it says "Simply fleeb the jirbister using the gleebfleister from step XIXX,Aa,01,xc,#31,iii., before returning the assembly to the original position.

Thomas

/ tractor manuals for free #118  
Those are easy.

I do mine, once a week.:confused2:

/ tractor manuals for free #119  

Those manuals are always missing the torque spec I need.

Twice a year, in the spring and fall.

/ tractor manuals for free #120  
Those manuals are always missing the torque spec I need.

Twice a year, in the spring and fall.

The easy way is just change the air when you change your clocks for daylight savings time... Oh don't forget your smoke detectors batteries either!:)