tractor manuals for free

/ tractor manuals for free #121  
The easy way is just change the air when you change your clocks for daylight savings time... Oh don't forget your smoke detectors batteries either!:)

I had a guy tell me when we were about 30 or so that he changes the air in his tires every time he does a tune up.

/ tractor manuals for free #122  
Lol. I have the opposite problem with vehicles.

Every Haynes manual I've ever had goes into great detail for simple things like removing a windshield wiper and when you get to a complicated part it will say something like "remove the flux capacitor". The reason I bought the book was to understand how to remove the d**n flux capacitor!! Duh!

That's weird because my Haynes covers complicated things like rebuilding a motor or tearing into the transmission.

/ tractor manuals for free #124  
I would think that a manufacturer would want someone to operate and maintain their equipment per their specs so I feel that if you own the equipment, you should be able to obtain a free manual for it. I'm still looking for a free operator's manual for a Ford 3600 (1979 or 1980). I had my tractor guy order me a service manual which I can understand why might costs something seeing that service companies don't make money off do-it-yourselfers, but I just don't feel it's right to have to pay for a operator's manual. Would be nice to know what all the levers and buttons do, you know what I mean?

Do you do free work for strangers that you may never see again and never have any business with? Why should a manufacture have to supply manuals because some dolt lost the book?

/ tractor manuals for free #125  
I have a MF F240 tractor. Some one else disassembled the rear fenders and now I am not sure how to reassemble them. Does anyone have any info on this?

/ tractor manuals for free #126  
I have a MF F240 tractor. Some one else disassembled the rear fenders and now I am not sure how to reassemble them. Does anyone have any info on this?

The shop manual won't help you, but the parts manual should. Go to the link below, click on "Guest User, View Books" and type in 240 in the model section, and select Massey Ferguson in the "All Brands" drop down section. You'll need your 240s serial number to know which parts book to look at. The book will give you a diagram showing all the sections, brackets, bolts, etc, and how they connect.

AGCO Parts Books

/ tractor manuals for free #128  
A long shot but looking for a manual for a Tye grain drill model 104-4474?
Or anyone know where a good source is to buy from - I keep an eye on EBay.
Thanks

/ tractor manuals for free #129  
I appreciate all your work but that website is **** near unnavigable.
Maybe I'm missing something or it doesn't work on a smartphone ???

/ tractor manuals for free #130  
Does anybody know how to change the oil in your the bumper? I am scared to do it. If I do will it void my warranty?

As far as free, well I have bought plenty of manuals and got some for free. I never complain if they have it for free download. I actually prefer pdf over printed anyhow because I generally find things faster. If the manufacturer wants to charge a small fee for pdf I am fine with that too so long it is nominal. If it is not then I guess I will just post on the forum and ask for help. I have already learned a lot here.