SAME 35 4WD SOLARIS TRACTOR

/ SAME 35 4WD SOLARIS TRACTOR #1  

NMC36

HELP I have just purchased a second hand tractor from an auction - it was working perfectly well - now delivered it won't start! I purchased a new battery & checked some leads however no joy :( Has any one any suggestions or a wiring diagram :eek:

/ SAME 35 4WD SOLARIS TRACTOR #2  
A couple of minor things to check first: Did you depress the clutch when you started it? Was it in neutral? Some tractors have a safety device and won't start unless in neutral. Does it have a fuel shutoff switch? Could it be off? Make sure it has fuel in it too. These things might sound obvious, but this is a new tractor for you and you may not have checked all this in your excitement.

/ SAME 35 4WD SOLARIS TRACTOR #3  
Lets start with the basics.
1) did they deliver the right tractor?
2) Is it cranking, but won't start?
3)Do you have any electric power anywhere?
4)If cranking, but not starting, is it trying to hit, but fails just shy of making it?
5)As mentioned, have you check the fluid levels, especially the oil and fuel?

That should give us some idea of where to start...(no pun intended)
David from jax

/ SAME 35 4WD SOLARIS TRACTOR #4  
some tractors have interlocks. Clutch must be down, gears in neutral, if HST must be off the peddle, PTO must be off (both rear and mid if you have mid-pto). There is also a fuel shut off knob on some tractors that must be either pushed or pulled to start.

It would help if you gave details on exactly what it is and is not doing.

good luck
jb

/ SAME 35 4WD SOLARIS TRACTOR
Thanks everyone for your replies - I got it going with bridging the interlock relay on the pto - it started 1st time :eek: however I still need to purchase the electrical diagram as there was a mouse nest behind the dashboard and the little blighters have chewed some of the wires :eek:

Once again thanks - I had lots of plays today :)

/ SAME 35 4WD SOLARIS TRACTOR #6  
Yeah, mice can be a problem. I recommend keeping outdoor cats, traps or poison where you store your tractor. They probably got yours before it got to you, but more will come, believe me.

/ SAME 35 4WD SOLARIS TRACTOR #7  
Park it and they will come...

No wait, that was...

"Build it and they will come",

and then chew on your tractor after they get there...
David from jax

(Theme of a movie in case some of you wonder about that quote)

/ SAME 35 4WD SOLARIS TRACTOR #8  
I have reciently purchaced the same Tractor, mine starts...however, after having the clutch disks and replaced it will not pull...if it is adjusted to pull it will not disengage...any help or input would be appricated, and if anyone knows where I can get a parts diagram or manual that would be great. :)

/ SAME 35 4WD SOLARIS TRACTOR #9  
Your best bet is the person or company you bought the tractor from.