Name of your baby

/ Name of your baby #11  
It must be named Baby because when I'm doing something near the tractors limits, I keep talking to the tractor, saying come on Baby you can do it, and the tractor does it.
Baby it is.

/ Name of your baby #12  
Wow, Clementine feels quite honored that she was mentioned in the original post! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Pete

/ Name of your baby
Thanks Sub Dude,I found the post. Sorry for the redundancy.

/ Name of your baby #14  
The wife calls my<font color=green> JD Mrs Green Jeans</font color=green>/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
just kidding IT'S A TRACTOR......................
Tom
PS it sleeps outside all buy it self uncoverd

/ Name of your baby #15  
Tom,

"PS it sleeps outside all buy it self uncoverd "

Reminds me of a friend who's dad had an expression that was heard many times.

Shore is a cold night to be tied outside, naked!

/ Name of your baby #16  
I have very unique names.

The Deere
The Kubota

Both sleep inside next to "The Bike" where it's warm, and cozy. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Name of your baby #17  
I call mine Juan, because my wife told me it's the only Juan I'm ever going to get/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

Just kidding, I'm still waiting for a relevant name to present itself.

/ Name of your baby #19  
THE OFFICAL name of my 2400 is CAROLINA, it reminds me of a very good friend, who is small, fiesty and can outwork any thing bigger than her. so i named my bota after her. but un offically i call it many things. BABY, sweetheart, orange beast, but mostly TRACTOR. I KNOW THIS SHOULD BE IN off topic and for fun, but hope webmaster will cut us some slack/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Name of your baby #20  
I call it 'the tractor' - but my kids call it Terence ... because it's orange just like the crawler tractor on Thomas the Tank Engine. At least that's what they tell me.

Patrick