Name of your baby

/ Name of your baby #31  
if i remember right, n the NEWHART show LARRY had 2 brothers one was named DARELL AND THE OTHER WAS HIS OTHER BROTHER DARELL. so if u have a tractor named LARRY you have to get two more AND name them BOTH DARELL! BOY IS THAT GOING TO COST U SOME $$$$$$/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Name of your baby #32  
Well, I already had one brother named Larry - so this is my "other" brother Larry. Just don't tell my brother Larry./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Name of your baby #33  
My dad calls his Jinma284 the "China Clipper" /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Name of your baby #34  
Quite simply. the old Kubota 2350 that's sitting in a corner of the shed pouting is......"Boo boo' for a variety of reasons
The new 4610HST cab lady strutting her stuff with 4n1 bucket and new Landpride blade is called....
"Jezebel"

/ Name of your baby #35  
Since I already had 3 tractors when I decided I needed the L4610, my wife is telling people it is my "Corvette".

/ Name of your baby #36  
My Cadet is "Ziggy"

When I was a kid, I worked on a fruit farm for nine years. I did not appreciate what Zigmund York stood for or why he was a farmer. Now that I am older and wiser (some might disagree) I have a lot of respect for that man.

/ Name of your baby
I guess it's only fair that I post the name I have chosen for my tractor since I started this thread. Betty blue fits a new holland doesn't it?/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Name of your baby #39  
some of my guatemalans indians are calling the power trac 425, and that in reverence: THE GREEN MACHINE". when the green machine is on a job site some of the tedious jobs, are performed by it, rather than them having to do it, and that makes them happy.

/ Name of your baby #40  
well, just to be totally different than everyone else, I call mine <font color=blue> "the tractor" </font color=blue>