Name of your baby

/ Name of your baby #1  

kcbarnes

Gold Member
Tractor
TC40D,woods M2050 ztr
I have been on TBN for about 2 months and have heard a few of you refer to your tractor with a name such as thor,clemintine,ect. I am just curious what some of you call your pride and joy.

/ Name of your baby #2  
The Tractor!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Terry

/ Name of your baby #3  
Ms.K /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif

/ Name of your baby #4  
If I named my tractor my wife would have me committed! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Name of your baby #5  
Well if I had to have a name on the birth certificate right now I'd enter " Tug Bota Annie "
or you could call it "Naval Orange"
Some where in the archives is a rather lengthy thread on this subject.

Who's Speeding ?

/ Name of your baby #6  
Once again I tried to edit my post and everything stopped. Had to logoff, then back on to get here.

Wanted to add " Is this off topic? "

Should it be under "Just for fun."?

/ Name of your baby #7  
Definitely off topic, and for fun. As mentioned, there was a thread on this not long back. I think Boondox started it, but not sure. FWIW, my baby is <font color=orange>Lucy!</font color=orange>. It fits, she has red (sorta) on top, and she always has some "splainin'" to do!

/ Name of your baby
Well it’s not totally off topic as it does refer to the tractors we operate, but it is surly for fun. I did try a quick search for this subject, as I know someone has had to wonder before but didn’t find anything.

/ Name of your baby #9  
Do a search in the Forum/Category "Customization" for "Naming Tractors" and you'll find it.

/ Name of your baby #10  
"The Kubota"