BEST SNOWBLOWER CHUTE/IMPELLER SPRAY??

/ BEST SNOWBLOWER CHUTE/IMPELLER SPRAY?? #1  

NATTYBUMPO

Tractor
Kubota L3010GST, 4WD,R1s
Question for the snowblower gurus on TBN. Whats the best spray or coating to put on the chute / throat/ impeller of a snowblower to ******/ prevent blockage due to wet/ sticky snow??

I have a K GL 3010 4WD running a Ford/NH 60" snowvlower, which matches up well with that tractor. It handles most any depth of dry, fluffy snow with nary a bobble. But it occasionally will become clogged with that wet, sticky white stuff. The kind they call "heart attck snow on TV".:(

I'm using Pam or the generic equivalent for this purpose currently but wonder if you guys have found anything better?? Thanks.

Natty B.

/ BEST SNOWBLOWER CHUTE/IMPELLER SPRAY?? #2  
I don't have a snowblower and no one does anywhere close to me, but I bet that graphite paint would work good. John Deere dealers usually carry it as well as Tractor Supply. At TSC its call Slip Plate, I don't know what JD calls it. Has anyone on here ever used it on a snowblower?

/ BEST SNOWBLOWER CHUTE/IMPELLER SPRAY?? #3  
I use Slip Plate on my snow blade and it works well. When I spoke with Superior Graphite (mfg of Slip Plate) they said they were in development of a "A New Graphite Product designed Specifically to improve the Performance of Snow Removal Equipment" and specifically, snow blowers. It will be a spray-on rattle can application.

/ BEST SNOWBLOWER CHUTE/IMPELLER SPRAY?? #4  
We use pam, it works fairly well,

/ BEST SNOWBLOWER CHUTE/IMPELLER SPRAY?? #5  
I usually wax the inside of the chutes and snow side of blower in the fall, seems to help and when I know the snow is really wet, spray Pam or any other cheap cooking spray on them. Of course, I still carry a piece of 1x3 in the cab when I totally have a chute plugged and have to clean it out.

/ BEST SNOWBLOWER CHUTE/IMPELLER SPRAY?? #6  
my days as a snow plow owner I used to wax the blade...no one mentioned a silicone spray...that might do the trick.

/ BEST SNOWBLOWER CHUTE/IMPELLER SPRAY?? #7  
I was thinking of ski wax. Has anyone ever tried that? I know that that they have different formula's for different type of snow conditions. I am not a skier, so I am not well versed in the product. Can anyone help ??
Dusty

/ BEST SNOWBLOWER CHUTE/IMPELLER SPRAY?? #8  
Be sure to use a gluide wax not a kick wax. I would think some kind of spray or paste wax would be much easier to apply than ski wax. You need to heat these waxes to get them to flow. You could crayon on the wax then take a heat gun to get it to melt but then it might just run off. I would stick with one of the other suggestions here just for the ease of application.

Eric