Battery for a Mahindra 3505 DI Tractor

/ Battery for a Mahindra 3505 DI Tractor #1  

Lawdog207

Tractor
Mahindra 3505DI
Can someone tell what battery and how many cold cranking amps goes on a Mahindra 3505 Di tractor. I have looked and cannot find any information about what battery goes in the 3505DI. If some one could tell me or tell me where to look, I would really apprecite any help.

Thanks, Lawdog207

/ Battery for a Mahindra 3505 DI Tractor
Lawdog207 said:
Can someone tell what battery and how many cold cranking amps goes on a Mahindra 3505 Di tractor. I have looked and cannot find any information about what battery goes in the 3505DI. If some one could tell me or tell me where to look, I would really apprecite any help.

Thanks, Lawdog207

Thanks for all the replies: 0

/ Battery for a Mahindra 3505 DI Tractor #3  
you'll probably get a response if you ask this question in the Mahindra owning/operating section of the forum instead of the general section.

/ Battery for a Mahindra 3505 DI Tractor #4  
Lawdog207 said:

Thanks, Lawdog207

Lawdog, I was not able to find "Mahindra" in the battery selectors at Exide or Interstate sites, but did find info at URL below showing 88Ah 12v battery. No "group" info though.

Mahindra 3505-DI Tractor

RavensRoost

Cacinok, I did post it in the Mahindra owning/operating section.

Wise man says "It is always better to look before you leap" !!!

/ Battery for a Mahindra 3505 DI Tractor #6  
common sense says a man who can't figure out what battery is in his own tractor should be grateful for anyone who takes the time to offer help.

Cacinok, I purchased the tractor used and it has a Champion Battery in it. I did not know if that was the original battery or did someone from say, Central Oklahoma replace the battery with the cheapest one they could find. I would like to put the right battery in the tractor. I do not think Mahindra used a Champion Battery. But correct me if I am wrong.

Got to love it !!!

/ Battery for a Mahindra 3505 DI Tractor #8  
Click on that Mahindra advert. in the middle of the page by the Mahindra forum. Should be in there, call that dealer and ask them.