Tires Filled Tires and Road Ride

/ Filled Tires and Road Ride #11  
Yes, tractor tires do "flat spot" if they sit for any time at all. Some worse than others. No big deal. Then imagine the (oncoming sarcasm) rigid standards that tire manufacturers adhere to regarding true "round-ness" and balance on their products. ;) Even on the absolute very best tractor tires on the market most likely are a bit out of round and/or balance as compared to the tires on your car.

Fluid in a tire does make it a bit more "rigid", compounding the issue.

Bad road ride is normal..... Unless Lexus gets into the tractor business ;)

/ Filled Tires and Road Ride #12  
DAP said:
Yesterday, I put my tractor into H range and set out on the road. I noticed a decided rythmic bump coming from the road ride. I am thinking this is because the rear tires are filled (beet juice)?

Anyone else notice this? Is this the juice trying to stay level in the tires at 8 mph?

OR .. loose lug not? bad tire/wheel?

Only 91 hours on R4s ...:confused:
You said you noticed the rhythmic bump. Was that noticing audible or felt? Do you have an FEL? If felt, it could just be a bouncing motion caused by the FEL. If audible, it is probably what everyone else has said.

/ Filled Tires and Road Ride #14  
jb, do u have tubes? If so its possible there is a leak in one allowing a bubble to form between the tire and tube. This can cause a large imbalance and varied tire rigidity. Ive never noticed bumpy tires from parking, and tho Im not sure, I think I have gone to speed on a hard surface soon after starting to move. Im sure the effect exists tho - - Im probably just not paying enuf attention.
Larry