Backhoe Can't remove backhoe from L3130

/ Can't remove backhoe from L3130 #1  

barrymon

I recently purchased a nice Kubota L3130 with the BL4690B backhoe and everything has been peachy. Digging trenches moving stumps etc., but now it's time to take off the backhoe and it appears to be frozen to the tractor. One of the two top pins is bent and can't be removed. I don't know if a someone abused the backhoe which is working fine, or raised the 3 pt. and bent the pin. The 3 pt. wont go up or down to relieve the pressure.

Am I missing something here like a hidden switch for the 3 pt. or what? Any help appreciated. Thanks

/ Can't remove backhoe from L3130 #2  
I have the same BH on a B2910. The 2 pins in the top-link are special hardened pins. Only the top pin needs to be removed to get BH off after the lower link pins have been removed. Use the outriggers and dipper to move the top-link around to loosen the upper pin. There should be a bushing inside the top-link.

/ Can't remove backhoe from L3130 #3  
There is a knob right in the center below the seat that will lock the 3 point in position. Make sure it is turned all the way 1 way or another and give the 3 pt a try...Let us know..

/ Can't remove backhoe from L3130
Thanks Johnk and Ronjhall, Yeah, that little knob under the seat did the trick and I was able to move the 3 pt. and the top-link pin came off easily and the rest was a piece of cake. I feel pretty lame but there was nothing about that in the manual.
I'm still wondering how that pin got so messed up. Hmmm.

Now to attatch the new mower and attack 12 acres of overgrown weeds.

Thanks again, Barrymon:)

/ Can't remove backhoe from L3130 #5  
Glad to hear its all straightened out. There should be something in the manual about the knob under 3 point usage....