Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    1986 Ford 1910 with 770B (FORD) loader, 4 MFWD; 1986 Bolens G214,back hoe,loader,MFWD (Iseki) 21 hp)

Default Re: Parking a loader

I think there is a safety issue here. I place the bucket so that if a kid got up on the tractor and fiddled with the hydraulic controls ( the tractor is not running) nothing could collapse and squash a body part of someone else.

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Good point!

I remember when I was a kid, our neighbor was having an addition put onto their house. The kids in the neighborhood would watch the backhoe guy all day. Well, one of them noticed that he left the keys in it. He started it up and we all got on and started digging in the dirt pile. Took adults a while to notice. No one got hurt, but as I recall, the thing was up on its outriggers and front end loader, so all it would have taken to crush someone was a push of a lever, even if the unit was off.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

I should have said never dare to take all of her cooking spray,for I confuse her enough. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234