STUCK!!!

/ STUCK!!! #11  
I’ve never ever been stuck $200.00 worth. Been so deep in muddy water four wheelin, that I have to dive under water to lock the hubs.

Had the tractor stuck in deep sand all four tires were spinning, and not touching ground, because it sat on the frame.

Anyway nothing a chain and another vehicle never got me out of.

One trick I always have up my sleeve is the wrap a rope or chain around a tire, and let the tire become a winch. That’s an old four by trick.

/ STUCK!!! #12  
Doesn't have anything to do with feeding your tractor "Red Bull" does it?

/ STUCK!!! #13  
dirtworksequip said:
I'll try and answer any questions I can. It would remain on the tractor at all times and not interfere with its normal operation. It would work in any conditions.........snow,mud,sand it wouldn't matter what type material you were stuck in. It would also be able to mount on almost any brand or model tractor.
I wont kid you -YES. I guess there are a few unnamed characteristics that would make it less attractive but it sounds perfect so far! Any stick is $200 worth. More info?
larry

/ STUCK!!!
This product will only be for people that get their tractor stuck alot. Like me!!!

/ STUCK!!! #15  
dirtworksequip said:
This product will only be for people that get their tractor stuck alot. Like me!!!
then idont need it. but i aspire to being able to get stuck with impugnity.
larry

/ STUCK!!! #16  
I'd be willing to give you 50 dollars, cod ,if you pay shipping,,,thingy

/ STUCK!!! #17  
I wouldn't spend the money on it. Got 4wd, diff lock and the FEL to get me out. So far, I haven't had to use the FEL to get me out. My neighbor has a 4310, and if a tree is nearby, I could go rent a comealong.

Ralph

/ STUCK!!! #18  
To have to not walk up the hill, through the mud, to the truck to the garage to get the right chain, to only find it is too short is worth $200 any day of the week..

Also, isn't getting stuck half the fun? Except for Eddies nose dive, that is...

/ STUCK!!! #19  
I'm not really interested in it for myself (although I would like to see what ya got) as I don't get stuck. However, I just got a 4X4 so I do plan on getting stuck in the future. After I've been hung up a time or two my interest just might change.

/ STUCK!!!
I always say "If you aren't getting stuck your not doing anything"