STUCK!!!

/ STUCK!!! #21  
dirtworksequip said:
I always say "If you aren't getting stuck your not doing anything"

Than again if your getting stuck than your not going to do anything...but after getting unstuck you got another project. ;)

/ STUCK!!!
I guess I'm looking at it this way. Maybe you might get stuck once a year.............spread the initial cost of $200 over 10 to 15 years. Its worth a 20 dollar bill to me not to have to slog around in the mud or go ask for help.

/ STUCK!!! #23  
Okay,you really got me interested now.

Question...can this device be attach lets say small 4x4 pickup also,plus uses for another getting unstuck?

/ STUCK!!!
Thomas

No, it really will not work with cars or trucks. Its going to be designed for SCUTS and CUTS tractors, although I'm sure someone will come up with other applications.

I'm just in the design stage right now and working out the design for a proto-type. Then it will have to go into field testing to see what the bugs are. Then that design will have to be modified to get a marketable product. Like anything else tho there are always ways to improve it.I'll will be talking to a friend of mine this weekend that has a machine shop with water saw and will be doing the fabrication for me.

/ STUCK!!! #25  
Might be useful on a 2wd, but has anyone gotten stuck to the point where a BH and front loader couldn't get you out???!!? If you don't have a BH, then maybe it could come in handy. :D

/ STUCK!!! #26  
dirtworksequip said:
I guess I'm looking at it this way. Maybe you might get stuck once a year.............spread the initial cost of $200 over 10 to 15 years. Its worth a 20 dollar bill to me not to have to slog around in the mud or go ask for help.
Count me as a customer, if your gizmo works, and I have a friend who would be interested, we have taken turns helping each other out .Its O.K. to help a friend, but it takes a hour or two out of his day and mine. I usually take my loader off when I do field work, so its not there to get me out. One question,
if brushogging or haying, would it be necessary to detach and move the equipment in order to use your invention ?

/ STUCK!!!
UncleBuck, although I have not built the proto-type for testing yet, I do not anticipate that any implements would have to be removed to use it.

/ STUCK!!! #28  
Think about my offer,its the only one you got now,,will take one today,,50 dollars,cash on delivery,you pay shipping,,,,if its any good,,,I'll say so,,need you to post a picture to,,or a picture of a sketch,,,[and I ain't even stuck!!],,,thingy

/ STUCK!!!
thingy, I'll post a pic of the proto-type after my patent goes thru. It may be awhile............so be patient.

/ STUCK!!! #30  
My FIL had a set of small hubs that attached to the drive axle of his truck with the idea of using them as a capstan. He gave them to me to use but its easier to hook a chain to a crosslink on the tire chains then a longer rope/strap to a tree. Of course if the hoe or skidding winch are installed then no problem....