Found out the ROPS works

/ Found out the ROPS works #21  
LOL I'm sorry Audry, I was just playing with you. I know you didn't mean me. I was just being sarcastic. I forget my sense of humor some times LOL Sorry about that

/ Found out the ROPS works #22  
I was watching a guy at BJ's unload my trailer, with a standup lift. He had picked up a double stacked pallet and when it got to the rollup door, it caused it to go backward in the track, which caused the far end to start downward, just about the time the forklift got to that point. Happened so quickly, I couldn't stop him.
One wasted door on a brand new trailer. OH WELL, they don't last as long as they used to.
David from jax

/ Found out the ROPS works #23  
I have a little girl drives one of my semis, She is only 5'1". She is notorious for putting the door up as high as she can reach. I tell her all the time someone is going to take out the door on her and if she wrecks my trailer I am not going to be happy. The one thing that saves her is I put Ramond Walky Jacks on all my trucks so most of the time the drivers unload there own trailers.

/ Found out the ROPS works #24  
My parents have a cloths line at their house made of the vinyl coated cable about 7' high and the poles are pretty far apart. It is very easy to forget it is there. Need I say more.