Soft Cab Needs Air Circulation?

/ Soft Cab Needs Air Circulation? #1  

hagman

Silver Member
Tractor
B7610 Kubota
I was talking to a neighbor recently about adding a soft cab to my B7610 Kubota. I mentioned that a couple of TBN members had modified a golf cart cover to create theirs. I was then informed that would be great but what am I going to do about circulating the air so the clear covers don't fog or ice over. I replied I hadn't thought of that (hear the wife laughing in the background?) but guess I should. I know that the more expensive cabs have heaters and defrosters built in but I really wasn't looking for a heated cab just cover against blowing snow & sleet. I'll have the cab off for spring-summer usage and only on for winter. Anyone out there have any thoughts about my neighbors advice and what the cure would be assuming he's right?

Hagman

/ Soft Cab Needs Air Circulation? #3  
Put the back window on and leave the doors off. My Curtis cab does not fog up much and what little wind that comes thru the doors will not hurt. I get a lot more wind from the back opening as I have not put the clear window back on yet. If I am heading into the wind you don't feel it at all and the windows don't fog up any.

/ Soft Cab Needs Air Circulation? #4  
Put in a little 12v fan and point it at the front widow from one side. It will curculate air across the window and around the cab.