Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

Default Re: I Miss My Tractor

sounds like u had a FINE ,FINE DAY

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

And its still going! We've been watching movies, ice skating on the Olympics, and she got to make a pizza and get her hands in the oil and dough. And I got to surf TBN. I wonder how long she'll stay up if I let her? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Now its time for ice cream.

Tractor
    John Deere 790

I hear ya Thomas. It's so muddy out there I didn't even take my trailer back. Supposed to get down to 18 tonight (from the current 47) so I'll count on the ground being frozen tomorrow [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    John Deere 790

That does sound like a good day even without any tractor time [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor

Hey, it was supposed to start raining last night at 6pm. Then it was supposed to be sometime after midnight. It is noon and it still isn't raining. Chalk another one up for the extremely powerful, super duper double doppler radar system. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota L3650/AC B210

Mossroad

Rain went North of you. We got it about 7:30 this morning. Followed by snow. Followed by more rain. Followed by more snow. I looked out at the proch and decided I can do without a paper this Sunday. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

SHF

Tractor

The thing that burns me the most is there are 3 local TV stations, all with some form of "Fortune Teller" software that they claim can predict the weather within minutes. The local paper has decided to start keeping track of their accuracy. This should be fun.

Tractor
    Kubota L3650/AC B210

You bet that could be fun. Especially if the TV stations decide to retaliate. Keep us posted if it gets really good. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

SHF

Tractor
    Magnatrac 6000, Ariens GT17

Well, now that it's almost April, I guess it's irrelevent, but we had such a mild winter here in the midwest, that I feel stupid for putting the blade on my Murray riding mower, and the blower on the Ariens GT17, because I only used 'em once, and all it did was make a huge pile of snow at the end of my driveway that took longer to melt than the rest of the snow. Ever see a huge pile of snow at the end of your driveway when it's 60's and sunny....man was that a waste of time and energy.

Tractor
    John Deere 790

I've got the same situation here Greg, just getting ready to take the blower off my Craftsman rider. Grass is starting to green up a bit, other than the little bit still under a snow pile [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678