Default Aux. Hyd. Popping Loose

I have a kubota MX5000. I had the dealer add two remotes in the rear. I run my htl on the top outlet and hyd. scarifiers on the bottom. The bottom ones have been popping loose after working a while, whether I'm using the scarifiers or not. I've changed both hose fittings on the boxblade and both couplers on the tractor and they still pop loose. I'm going to call my dealer in the morning about this, but wanted to hear what you guys think.
    Thanks Wayne

Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

Default Re: Aux. Hyd. Popping Loose

Are your female ends being forced over to one side as the implement is being raised and lowered? It they are, you many need to have 90* elbows between the hose and the male part of the coupler.

Tractor
    Where do I begin.....

Quote Originally Posted by mr.wayne
    I have a kubota MX5000. I had the dealer add two remotes in the rear. I run my htl on the top outlet and hyd. scarifiers on the bottom. The bottom ones have been popping loose after working a while, whether I'm using the scarifiers or not. I've changed both hose fittings on the boxblade and both couplers on the tractor and they still pop loose. I'm going to call my dealer in the morning about this, but wanted to hear what you guys think.
    Thanks Wayne
    Look closely at the routing of your hoses. They need adaquate "slack" all the way through the travel (of 3-point hitch) up and down. Helps to have a big loop in the line sometimes. Had exactly the same issue a couple years back. Replaced pair of 36" hoses with pair of 48", looped them a bit more to allow less binding of the hoses and things worked like a charm. The routing of the old hoses looked fine by my experience, just wouldn't stay hooked up.
    There are three kinds of men;
    1.) The ones that learn by reading
    2.) The few who learn by observation
    3.) The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Hey, thanks for the replies. You know, I'm headed out to the tractor right now. Boy that sure makes alot of sense . I'll try this first.
    Thanks Wayne

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

i agree with Jerry and Farm.. make sure there is slack on the hoses and the connectors are not trying to be cocked to one side.

If that aint it, try taking a handfull of zipties..put one ring around each side of the qd.. leave it loose, now run another zip tie between these two.. this helps hold them in case they are being knocked about by branches.. like a loader may see. etc. The guys over in the chinese forum use this method to keep their FEL qd's together since due to the plumbing of most of their tractors, if the hyd qd comes apart, their pump deadheads and blows apart.. ( awesome design by the way...!! )

Soundguy