Stuck in the mud? Try this!

/ Stuck in the mud? Try this! #2  
That was awesome! Talk about ingenious! I haven't ever seen anything like it before, but then again, I haven't been 'tractoring' long either. I could have used this trick Wednesday when I got stuck bushhogging.

WOW! Simple, yet very effective. I am impressed. Thanks for posting Wolf!

/ Stuck in the mud? Try this! #3  
Glad to see his ingeinuity paid off. Have to keep that one in my memory bank..

/ Stuck in the mud? Try this! #4  
Not a bad idea till the wheels spin the tractor over backwards instead.

/ Stuck in the mud? Try this! #5  
Interesting. The things that will be done to get unstuck.

Of course, he did have that boom on the back, a full FOPS cage and had a tow cable on the nozsto keep from going over backwards....

/ Stuck in the mud? Try this! #6  
And to think he left those trusty mud getter outters on the side of the road - what about next time, he may need those beauties again.

/ Stuck in the mud? Try this! #7  
I have had to do that. Used 2 foot chunks of a wood 4x4 and chained thru the rim. Yes you will lift the front end in a hurry. That is when yu get your bother to throw some brush under the front tires.

That is a jammer on the back of the tractor used for loading logs on to the dray. We skidded 200 cords of pine with one during the winter. Slip clucth on a drum, pull the rope and the cable would come flying back in. direct the log onto the dray.

Beat the horse from the winter before. Kept us kids out of trouble on the weekends.

/ Stuck in the mud? Try this! #9  
Now that's a good idea.:)

/ Stuck in the mud? Try this! #10  
_RaT_ said:
4WD is so much easier.:p

All I've learned about 4x4 is sometimes it gives me a false sense of security...and when I do get stuck...I'm REALLY stuck in a bad way!