Any Antonio Carraro Owners Out There?

/ Any Antonio Carraro Owners Out There? #1  

Haoleguy

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 5325; Landini Mistral 50
Looking to find out the likes and dislikes with the Antonio Carraro line that offers the rotating operators station. My interest is looking down the road a bit for a narrow vineyard tractor which can double for winter maintenance...driving in reverse but looking forward with a snow blower off the 3pt hitch. What are the experiences on reliability and dealer service/parts? Thanks.

/ Any Antonio Carraro Owners Out There? #2  
Mornin Haolguy,
Try doing a search on any posts by RAW. He just bought one and seems quite happy with his unit. He even posted a video of it operating ! Along with quite a few pictures.

/ Any Antonio Carraro Owners Out There? #3  
I just bought mine.
Haven't had any service/repair issues yet, as I've only put about 6 hours or so on it.

The operator's station is a bit tight to get in and out of, but . . . comfy once you're situated.

Reversible cockpit is brilliant.

Got any specific questions? I'll try to answer as best I can.

/ Any Antonio Carraro Owners Out There? #4  
I'm looking into these tractors and would love to hear an update from RAW or anybody else who's got one. Hows it been holding up to abuse? Likes/dislikes and such. I've read about RangerDave predicament but I'm wondering if everyone is having problems or if it's more of an isolated occurrence.

There's some rear loader options that look intriguing. 2000lb. capacity. I have some pics but don't have the pic-posting-know-how.

/ Any Antonio Carraro Owners Out There? #5  
If your interested in somthing along these lines I'd take a look at the Kubota M8540 Power Krawler. You'll have much better parts support in this country.