You know you're having a Bad Day when...

/ You know you're having a Bad Day when... #1  

AndyMA

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 2120 , Kubota MX5200 , Deere X748SE. 1956 Economy Tractor
521283.jpg

/ You know you're having a Bad Day when... #2  
Look at the bright side..... Better there than out in the middle of the high seas.

Bet someone said Oooooops! ;)

/ You know you're having a Bad Day when... #3  
Everything looks entact, other than the one container with the door open that had the Lamborgini in it!

/ You know you're having a Bad Day when... #4  
What do you bet that it was a Monday?

/ You know you're having a Bad Day when... #5  
Farmwithjunk said:
Look at the bright side..... Better there than out in the middle of the high seas.

Bet someone said Oooooops! ;)

I bet they were saying more than oops. Probably started something like "Son of a..........".

/ You know you're having a Bad Day when... #6  
Here's the bright side, doesn't look like any of the containers on the left side went for a dip.

/ You know you're having a Bad Day when... #7  
So when you are unloading a container ship, you shouldn't start in the middle and work your way out? You never know when that information might come in handy.

/ You know you're having a Bad Day when... #8  
So that's why it took so long to get our Sony HDTV.

/ You know you're having a Bad Day when... #9  
Is this the one that just happened the other day over in England (I think)? I caught the tail end of a news report on the radio the other day about a ship that had a bunch of sea containers topple and were falling into the water. Just wondering if this is the one.

/ You know you're having a Bad Day when...
DieselPower said:
Is this the one that just happened the other day over in England (I think)? I caught the tail end of a news report on the radio the other day about a ship that had a bunch of sea containers topple and were falling into the water. Just wondering if this is the one.

I don't know when or where it occurred. I just came across it and found it interesting. How many comact tractors would fit in all those containers? Do you think anybody would tell you if your's had a extra ride?

Andy