A Man With a Tractor Needs a Wife

/ A Man With a Tractor Needs a Wife #11  
Farmwithjunk said:
I think that picture might have inspired Kenny Rogers to write a hit song.
"You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel"!!!!

That's really funny. ROFL

/ A Man With a Tractor Needs a Wife #12  
Priceless!!

That pic is getting printed & going in my garage.

/ A Man With a Tractor Needs a Wife #13  
The cars behind him are staying kinda far behind. Where in this world would that be? Around here they'd be on the rear bumper looking to pass, gawking, regardless, with no thought of this mans "safety challenged" status.

/ A Man With a Tractor Needs a Wife #14  
I've seen the pic before -- was it here? If so, why are all the posts in this thread marked "yesterday"?????

/ A Man With a Tractor Needs a Wife #15  
daTeacha said:
I've seen the pic before -- was it here? If so, why are all the posts in this thread marked "yesterday"?????

I recall seeing it posted on YT. Maybe on TBN at one point, but I sure can't find it.

/ A Man With a Tractor Needs a Wife #16  
It might have been on the VW site I used to frequent -- we got pretty far afield over there, too.

/ A Man With a Tractor Needs a Wife #17  
irwin said:
The cars behind him are staying kinda far behind. Where in this world would that be? Around here they'd be on the rear bumper looking to pass, gawking, regardless, with no thought of this mans "safety challenged" status.

I think that may be Renze from over in the safety forum, ( standing under a loader thread ).. course.. he probably thinks that's safe too! ( just a tad oh' humor.. )

Soundguy

/ A Man With a Tractor Needs a Wife #18  
I think the safety might depend on the weight of your wife... A subject which I won't tough. :eek:

Andy

/ A Man With a Tractor Needs a Wife #19  
irwin said:

Saftey can be relative in places. (one less wheel to run over a land mine)

No matter what, the guys still has my respect. In his position and still happy enough to smile. :)

/ A Man With a Tractor Needs a Wife #20  
Farmwithjunk said:
Looks like they might have found the cure for anorexia too.

Afternoon Bill,
Maybe we need to send Paris Hilton and her side kick out to their farm ! ;)