It's new to me!! (pics)

/ It's new to me!! (pics) #31  
Awesome snow pics..........Send some to SC

/ It's new to me!! (pics) #32  
hey, what do you think of that overseas tractor???, too small??, if you have snow, do you have a heater?

/ It's new to me!! (pics)
deeremeat said:
hey, what do you think of that overseas tractor???, too small??, if you have snow, do you have a heater?

In response to your first two questions.......WHAT?!? And the third....Yes, it is referred to as a "woodstove".

BTW (to everyone that asked) the winch is awesome!

(deeremeat - the winch is used to gather wood for the "woodstove"/heater.)

John

ps...I realize I should shut-up but sometimes I can't help myself...

/ It's new to me!! (pics) #34  
MaineTWLSB said:
Truthfully Rat I have no idea (though I think it's pretty straight forward)...those pics won't load for me so I can't see what happened. Doesn't sound good though, I'm wondering if the guy had his RPMs cranked. I've been told to just let the engine idle when using the winch. Plan on playing with on Saturday. I'll try not to hang myself :)

Hey RedRocker, I could be wrong but I don't recall those "yotees" being red either...;)

One last thing...a pic of my truck at 1 this afternoon!!! Btw...front end loader + 14" of wet snow + soft gravel driveway = Big Mess! (need a backblade or snowblower or something else before next winter)

John

Hey, that's just the kind of guy I am, willing to buy an off color winch to help a fellow TBN'r out of a jam!! Timber, HUSH!! You're no help here. :)