3 PT ADAPTER

/ 3 PT ADAPTER #11  
daTeacha said:
There are simple 3 point carryalls out there for less than $100. I converted my 3 point carryall to work on the QA of the loader, but it still can be used on the back of the tractor, so I basically did the reverse of what you're trying to do.

I think you will find it cheaper to just buy a carryall for the 3 point unless there are other FEL QA implements you want to put on the back, too.

I agree - this is really the best (and most cost effective) way to do it. The price of the adapter will be more than the price of the carry-all.

Joe

/ 3 PT ADAPTER
TSC has 3 pt dump carryall for about $350. Are there others I've not found??

/ 3 PT ADAPTER #13  
the TCS carry all for 120 dollars or so are limited in what you can load on them, generally less that 500 lbs or may be a 1000 lbs. The pallet forks and three point adapter will allow you to lift up to the limits of the three point system. So if you are looking for that kind capacity then you need the adaptor plate or a much more costly carry all

/ 3 PT ADAPTER #14  
m7040 said:
the TCS carry all for 120 dollars or so are limited in what you can load on them, generally less that 500 lbs or may be a 1000 lbs. The pallet forks and three point adapter will allow you to lift up to the limits of the three point system. So if you are looking for that kind capacity then you need the adaptor plate or a much more costly carry all

M7040 - Do you mind telling us how much the Bradco adapter plate costs?

/ 3 PT ADAPTER #15  
If I remember right it was about 700 dollars