What would you do...

/ What would you do...
DCS said:
Hey, go get that new JD with all the "stuff" included. "It's easier to ask for forgivness then to get permission" or however that saying goes. What's the worst that could happen? Who wears the pants? Life is short, go for it, man!

Wait.......Wife is wanting me to vacuum.......gotta go.

I love it.. hope you remember to actually move the furniture.. I just vacuum around it best I can and act ignorant when questioned about the dust bunnies.. lol

I ordered the 2320/fel/mmm/lx4 yesterday.. they sold the one they had and will have to order one for me..

brian

/ What would you do... #82  
thatguy said:
I love it.. hope you remember to actually move the furniture.. I just vacuum around it best I can and act ignorant when questioned about the dust bunnies.. lol

I ordered the 2320/fel/mmm/lx4 yesterday.. they sold the one they had and will have to order one for me..

brian

Move the furniture....?

It doesn't get dirty under the furniture does it?

I just try to get those lines going in the carpet to give that "just vacummed" look....:D

Congratulations on the purchase.

hud

/ What would you do... #83  
Isn't it strange that the only "right" way is the wife's way. "If momma not happy, nobody happy".

/ What would you do... #84  
ToadHill said:
Isn't it strange that the only "right" way is the wife's way. "If momma not happy, nobody happy".

That ain't no lie. I just bought a dozer and am now looking for a way to configure a bed in the cockpit so I can have a place to sleep :eek: .

/ What would you do... #85  
hudlow said:
Move the furniture....?

It doesn't get dirty under the furniture does it?

I just try to get those lines going in the carpet to give that "just vacummed" look....:D

Congratulations on the purchase.

hud

He has hardwood floors. And as someone who also has them, the dust is very visible under couches and such on either hard wood or stained concrete. This will be the last time I have either.

/ What would you do... #86  
ToadHill said:

The good news now that we have a TLB, she wants to move trees and bushes. Bad news is that she wants to do it herself with "OUR" tractor. :( So why wasn't she willing to move the furniture by herself. The same reason none of us think of using the tractor as really having to work. (can't seem to find my shovel...;) )