SEAT TIME Seat Time seat time

/ SEAT TIME Seat Time seat time #2  
Put some ticks on the meter for us still in hibernation Sir...diesel up and go again today.

/ SEAT TIME Seat Time seat time
LBrown59 said:
First this season

BX23 Mowing and FEL Work
CC GT2554 Mowing
Bolens 850 Tilling

PS
About 3 minutes of the seat time on the BX 23 was expended on pulling the CC GT2554 out of a mud hole.

/ SEAT TIME Seat Time seat time #4  
seat time is good......................I guess! We are still waiting here in New England, but at least it isn't going out to move snow!

/ SEAT TIME Seat Time seat time #5  
WayneB said:
but at least it isn't going out to move snow!

I won't hold you to that Wayne. ;)

/ SEAT TIME Seat Time seat time #6  
WayneB said:
seat time is good......................I guess! We are still waiting here in New England, but at least it isn't going out to move snow!

Mornin Wayne,
Im hearin 60's this weekend !!! ;) Fingers crossed ! :)

/ SEAT TIME Seat Time seat time #8  
Our weather out here in California started turning good by the end of March. I managed to get about 35 hours seat time digging and grading a new barn pad at the property so far just in April (weekends only). Temperatures ranged between 60°F to 85°F and we've had a couple of mild showers but nothing to stop work. There are lots of other chores lined up too. It sure is nice to be running the tractor again.

/ SEAT TIME Seat Time seat time #9  
LBrown59 said:
PS
About 3 minutes of the seat time on the BX 23 was expended on pulling the CC GT2554 out of a mud hole.

Should have used the BX23 to begin with I guess?

/ SEAT TIME Seat Time seat time #10  
Been mowing my small fescue lawns w/ 15 year old MTD 16/42 straight thru since last spring (got all the crappy bermuda killed off). Been running the BX straight thru since Dec'04, non-stop. Ahh, sunny central California :D