Finally a Funnel that does more than

/ Finally a Funnel that does more than #2  
I have one of them. Don't use it anymore. It is messy because it always keeps a small amount in the bottom and yet to this day have I seen any moisture in the fuel that I dumped back into my can. You would think if it pulling out moisture and you dumped that back into the same can all the time eventually you would see moisture. I don't use mine anymore.

murph

/ Finally a Funnel that does more than #3  
Kendall69

I do not disagree with murph, but I still use mine as insurance (just in case). It could be that both murph and I get some decent quality fuel so water contamination is low. It is a pain to use another (cheap) funnel to pour the fuel back into its container. Jay

/ Finally a Funnel that does more than #4  
I found it interesting that the Mr. Funnel Website doesn't indicate who carries their product. Where did you guys find it and what do they cost?

/ Finally a Funnel that does more than #5  
weldingisfun said:
I found it interesting that the Mr. Funnel Website doesn't indicate who carries their product. Where did you guys find it and what do they cost?

I bought mine two years ago right from their web site. I did not go through a distributor at the time.

Click on FAQ at the top of the web page and their it has a link "Shop on line with one of our dealers" which is different from when I bought. Maybe they just got big enough to have dealers

murph

/ Finally a Funnel that does more than #6  
Their website does actually list resellers, that's how I found out that my local West Marine store carried them.

I too get miffed at the bit-O-fuel left in the funnel, but I still use the funnel just to be on the safe side.
j

/ Finally a Funnel that does more than #7  
I planned on getting one of thse too, until reading the comments here. I'm surprised that none of you have noticed any water in the funnel. I assumed that there would be at least some water, due to condensation, especially in the colder climates. Thanks for the feedback on this. I think I'll rely on the tractor filters.

/ Finally a Funnel that does more than #8  
Ford850 said:
I planned on getting one of thse too, until reading the comments here. I'm surprised that none of you have noticed any water in the funnel. I assumed that there would be at least some water, due to condensation, especially in the colder climates. Thanks for the feedback on this. I think I'll rely on the tractor filters.

I am not saying they don't work. I just have never seen any water collect after many times of pouring the amount left in the funnel back into the same container I use all the time for refilling.

murph

/ Finally a Funnel that does more than #9  
I wonder why no one will say how much they cost?

/ Finally a Funnel that does more than #10  
ebay my friend... (although i dispise useing it, it will give you an idea of what a "it" is selling for these days)

eBay - mr funnel items on eBay.com

says $20-$60 depending on version (i guess there are diffrent sizes/kinds)