Simply Put, "WOW"!

/ Simply Put, "WOW"! #1  

Temp97

Bronze Member
Got my B7800 on Friday and what a machine. I had a B1700 and besides the obvious differences there are a lot of little things that are going to make my payments well worth it. This thing has nicer power steering than my Buick :)

/ Simply Put, "WOW"! #2  
We bought a used B2910 last summer. My Son owns a 4300 JD. He jumped on the Bota and cruised it around the driveway, got off and said "Wow, that thing has awesome Power Steering". I agreed. :)

/ Simply Put, "WOW"! #3  
Oh Yea just wait and see how tight a space you can work in with it. I know it was the best fit for me

/ Simply Put, "WOW"! #4  
the B series is the smaller one right? (i think i was looking at the L series)

B-L-M correct?

/ Simply Put, "WOW"! #7  
I've just got about 14 hours on my new B7800 also. Can't believe I waited this long...have done SO much in just a few days. Totally fixed up my 300 yard road; created and graded a new patio space; dug the drainage ditches (200 ft?)with the fel; filled with rock, covered, regraded...

It's like so many people have told me, there are so many things that I realize I can use this unit for. Seriously changing how I approach taking care of my lil' ranch. (Couldn't really call it that before!)

And this forum is increasing my capabilities and safety quickly. Sure appreciate all the knowledge here!
grae