Fuel tank removal??

/ Fuel tank removal?? #1  

MDSteve

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 3710
Here is the background on what is going on. After mowing I parked the tractor in the barn and the next morning it had leaked about 5 gallons of fuel onto the floor. Tonight I put it on the trailer to take it to the dealer and put fuel in it and looked to see if I could see a broken hose but the fuel is leaking from under the tank, Not at the fuel line to the filter. I am assuming I just need to put in a new tank.

Here is the question how do you remove a tank from a Kubota 3710? I can not see any places where it is mounted to the frame. Do I need to remove the dash to gain access to the bolts to remove it?

Any help would be great. This would save me a 1.5 hour trip to the dealer and being without a tractor for 2 or 3 weeks. I guess if I do need to take it to the dealer I will have to borrow my neighbors to finish disking the fields.

Steve

/ Fuel tank removal?? #2  
Try the free parts manuals for it that are posted in other recent threads. I got mine from the tractorsmart web page, but I'm not sure if they still have them for free.