loader question

/ loader question #1  

DavidH

Tractor
L3710HST
I noticed that my loader is canted at an angle, i.e. the left side is lower than the right by 4-5 inches. Is there any adjustments to the loader to level it? I've just noticed this problem in the last few days.

/ loader question #2  
Dave, you should have received an Operator's Manual that includes installation instructions with the FEL. You need a flat, level, hard surface to park the tractor and loader on to do the installation and alignment. During assembly and installation, the instructions probably tell you to NOT tighten nuts and bolts until they are all assembled. Of course, without seeing yours, I'm guessing, but my guess would be that something was not properly tightened or has worked loose, so you need to loosen a bunch of nuts and bolts, get everything lined up right and re-tighten them. Of course, the other possibility is that you've bent something, and if so, that ain't good./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ loader question #3  
Did you just put the loader back on, and then noticed the problem. I have had times when I did not have a level surface to put the loader back onto the tractor. I have put it on and not had one of the receivers seat properly and if you didn't catch that it could make the loader sit out of square. What model tractor is it. Did you do anything heavy with it to bend it ? The Kubota loaders are pretty strong. and resist bending.....

/ loader question
Bird and Jason: Thanks for the replies. I've never had the loader off, but I have been working it hard lately. The bolts may have slipped. I don't think I've bent anything. Thanks.

/ loader question #5  
Everytime except one, that I remember when we get a loader in our shop that does not set level its because the tire pressures are not equal sometimes the obvious is often over looked.. just a thought..good luck

/ loader question #6  
Everytime except one, that I remember when we get a loader in our shop that does not set level its because the tire pressures are not equal sometimes the obvious is often over looked.. just a thought..good luck

Boy, you got that right!!
My whole tractor was leaning, but the tire inflation looked fine. I thought something was broken in the suspension (well, there isn't much suspension under a tractor!)..it looked like a car or truck would with a broken spring or axle.

Derned if the right rear wasn't almost out of air! The side walls of the tires are stiff enough to look fully inflated...tractor hadn't been out of the garage for a few weeks. Reckon it was the cold snap we had caused most of the air loss..once inflated, no problem!

/ loader question #7  
glad I could help and the answer was simple!