(Bomford?)Turner boom mowers

/ (Bomford?)Turner boom mowers #1  

sandman2234

Tractor
JD2555 and a few Allis Chalmers and now one Kubota
Boom mowers, ditch mowers, slope mowers, whatever you call them. I have one, a 25-S that I purchased as part of my 7710 Ford and another member has a LR-16. He asked me where to buy parts for it, and I really don't have an answer for him. Most of the stuff that is mechanical such as pins, and things I will problably make in my shop. I have an extra set of blades and could probably make a set of them out of tool steel and have them hardened when those are gone. However some of the stuff such as the pump and the valves would be nice to just unbolt/install and go back to cutting. I don't use mine commercially, just an odd job here and there. Currently I have a 42" box with a cutting edge on and am loading dirt with it on the dump trailer that I built, so the flail mower isn't even on it right now. However, the dirt loading may tend to want to make something fail if I am not careful.
Anyway, anyone know where Turner parts can be purchased in case we need them?
Thanks, David from jax

/ (Bomford?)Turner boom mowers #2  
You can get parts right from them.

/ (Bomford?)Turner boom mowers
Thanks BJC!
I went to save that link, and my computer told me I already had it saved, so I must have found it sometime in the past. Guess I just needed a gentle prod to get the gray matter working again.
David from jax