pto reverser for kubota b6000

/ pto reverser for kubota b6000 #11  
i know this a old thread but dose any one have a reverser?

/ pto reverser for kubota b6000 #13  
hi there!
i have a B6000 with a bucket and a rear scraperon it as well!
there is a tiller with a reverser on it, i have no use for either!
what could i expect to get for the reverser if i were to sell it? how much interest would there be to sell it?
im am in Canada near kitchener ontario
thanks jim

/ pto reverser for kubota b6000 #14  
hi there!
i have a B6000 with a bucket and a rear scraperon it as well!
there is a tiller with a reverser on it, i have no use for either!
what could i expect to get for the reverser if i were to sell it? how much interest would there be to sell it?
im am in Canada near kitchener ontario
thanks jim

Hi Jim
I am located in Ireland- I have a Satoh St1510D 4WD with a FEL also unfortunately it has the reverse PTO and I am in mind to sell the lot if I Cant get a reverser- I thinki its the same as the B6000 at the rear end though a picture may help if you have one I would be interested. Shipping maybe a pain from Canada to Ireland though I am willing to take the hit as the Satoh is a deadly wee runner with the FEL and all!
Thanks

/ pto reverser for kubota b6000 #15  
Same here I am looking for a PTO reverser for Kubota B6000? Delivered to Ireland

Now I am looking for a reverser for a Satoh st1510 if anyone comes accross one as I have a lovely wee one with a FEL and find it very limiting without the reverser!

/ pto reverser for kubota b6000 #17  
Normand is a large snow blower manufacturer in Quebec Canada.

Their literature makes mention of a number of pto reverser gearboxes.

http://www.reisequip.com/pdf/Souffleuse_Normand_eng.pdf

Perhaps one of the lower power ones could be made to fit.

This image is not of a Kubota and is a home made design to send power to a front blower but it may give you ideas on what can be accomplished with a chain and a few sprockets.

24gt26p.jpg

Some of the Norrmand ones, have just packaged the sprockets and chains in a case.

Dave M7040

/ pto reverser for kubota b6000 #18  
IMG_20170102_222121.jpgIMG_20170102_222130.jpgIMG_20170102_222141.jpg
This is my setup with the Satoh St1510d with FEL. Not sure if the B6000 back end is the same. Thanks

/ pto reverser for kubota b6000 #19  
I know I'm asking for the impossible, but I would like to find a pto reverser for a kubota b6000, I have the original rototiller, which works fine with the pto, but I would like the option of using standard equipment thanks don

I have one I am selling..