On-line Source For Bradco Parts???

/ On-line Source For Bradco Parts??? #1  

Dougster

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 Mahindra 4110 w/509 BH
Anyone know of a good on-line source for Bradco parts? I've run into a lot of trouble ordering Bradco backhoe parts from the local tractor and skidsteer dealers... and the one dealer that has been very good with Bradco parts is 2-1/2 hours away. Thanks! :)

Dougster

/ On-line Source For Bradco Parts??? #2  
I don't understand why you need an "online parts source". If you have a parts book, telephone and credit card, use the dealer that "has been very good with Bradco parts". An online supplier is going to ship the parts to you, and I'll bet the dealer you have been using will, too. Besides, the best Bradco dealer I know of is just outside Texachusetts.

/ On-line Source For Bradco Parts???
RickB said:
I don't understand why you need an "online parts source". If you have a parts book, telephone and credit card, use the dealer that "has been very good with Bradco parts". An online supplier is going to ship the parts to you, and I'll bet the dealer you have been using will, too. Besides, the best Bradco dealer I know of is just outside Texachusetts.
Believe me... for all the major stuff I will continue to use the Dealer who has been so good to me. No question about it. I'm talking about trivial, nuisance stuff here that is simply not worth the 5-hour round-trip drive... or even worth bothering this dealer to put together a drop-shipment over.

Doesn't look like anyone knows of a quick & easy on-line source... so maybe I'll have to bother him anyway for a drop-shipment. I just hate it when the shipping charge will likely end up being 3 times the cost of these dang nuisance parts. I keep thinking there must be a simpler, easier way. :rolleyes:

Dougster

/ On-line Source For Bradco Parts??? #4  
I'd like to find a resouce like that, too. I have a 611 on my TN70 that could use a tune-up (it's gotten a little loose on the swing circuit and the valve body leaks) and it would be great to look at an online parts map and just pick what I need. I unfortunately don't have a local Bradco dealer - or at least I can't find one.

/ On-line Source For Bradco Parts??? #5  
Dougster,

What parts?

jb

john_bud said:
What parts?
Chicken parts!!! :) Parts is parts!!! :D I loved that ad! :)

But to be serious JB... does it really matter? :confused:

If it does, I'll post the list! :)

Dougster

/ On-line Source For Bradco Parts??? #7  
Just curious as I have never found "trivial, nuisance stuff" type parts on a backhoe. Everything that needs to come from a dealer has been major expensive stuff! If it's really trivial stuff, then maybe there are better sources for it than the OEM dealer.

Say, speaking of curious, does your truck have a USDOT number on it?

jb

john_bud said:
Just curious as I have never found "trivial, nuisance stuff" type parts on a backhoe. Everything that needs to come from a dealer has been major expensive stuff! If it's really trivial stuff, then maybe there are better sources for it than the OEM dealer.
Believe me, I have tried to buy them from the local hardware store and hydraulics shops... but Bradco has done an excellent job of building their equipment such that even the smallest and most trivial parts can only be obtained from them. It's a beautiful thing... :D ... for them!!! :rolleyes: I suppose I could have the parts made locally, but that's gonna be even more complicated. Substitutes are also clearly possible, but there is no point. Keeping the installation as close as possible to stock helps keep it looking good and keeps its value up. :)
john_bud said:
Say, speaking of curious, does your truck have a USDOT number on it?
jb
Oh, Good Lord no! I'm lucky it has license plates on it! ;)

Dougster

/ On-line Source For Bradco Parts??? #9  
Dougster,

PM sent.

jb

/ On-line Source For Bradco Parts??? #10  
I highly recommend Ford Distributing. They are very helpful, knowledgeable, have a good online resource section and can get you parts not listed on their website.

https://www.forddistributing.com/

If you don't have close or in my case helpful Bradco dealer, they are your answer.

We have a 609 backhoe on our skidsteer.