Tractor tires needed

/ Tractor tires needed #1  

Youare

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3000
My son is helping a man fix up an older Oliver tractor, don't remember the model, I think maybe a Super 66. He is looking for a place to purchase new or used rear tires. He didn't tell me the width but the diameter is 40".

I take it they are narrow large diameter tires. Anybody know of a good place to get tires, the local tractor dealer dosen't handle that size.

Randy

/ Tractor tires needed #3  
Try your local Farm Bureau Office. They should be able to dirrect you to a source.

/ Tractor tires needed #4  
I second Miller Tire. They have the tires you are looking for and they will look like originals. If Miller's is going to a show near you it will save you on shipping. I have dealt with them before and talk to them at a couple of shows and they know a lot about vintage tires. Their prices are also extremly reasonable which might help if price becomes a concern.

/ Tractor tires needed #5  
A third vote for Miller Tire. They have it all and if you call them you get some smart old timers who really know their stuff.

/ Tractor tires needed
Thanks for all the help. I looked at the Miller Tire website, it does seem they have about any thing one would want for tires and rims.

Randy