Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3000

Default Tractor tires needed

My son is helping a man fix up an older Oliver tractor, don't remember the model, I think maybe a Super 66. He is looking for a place to purchase new or used rear tires. He didn't tell me the width but the diameter is 40".

I take it they are narrow large diameter tires. Anybody know of a good place to get tires, the local tractor dealer dosen't handle that size.

Randy

Tractor
    2001 TN65, 1951 8N Ford

Default Re: Tractor tires needed

Try your local Farm Bureau Office. They should be able to dirrect you to a source.

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

I second Miller Tire. They have the tires you are looking for and they will look like originals. If Miller's is going to a show near you it will save you on shipping. I have dealt with them before and talk to them at a couple of shows and they know a lot about vintage tires. Their prices are also extremly reasonable which might help if price becomes a concern.

Tractor
    Kubota 1997 L3600DT 4WD with FEL

A third vote for Miller Tire. They have it all and if you call them you get some smart old timers who really know their stuff.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3000

Thanks for all the help. I looked at the Miller Tire website, it does seem they have about any thing one would want for tires and rims.

Randy