Ford 2120

/ Ford 2120 #11  
No dipstick on that 138ci engine?

or were you asking for hyds / diffy / trans oil?

soundguy

/ Ford 2120 #12  
hi soundguy,

The oil is for the diesel engine on my 2120...
I never got an owner manuel when I inherianted it from my father.
I was just wondering how many quarts of oil goes into the engine..
I use this tractor around my tiny farm....

i apprecate any and all help.

Ray

/ Ford 2120 #13  
When in doubt, add oil and check dipstick. You can guess that it will take between 5 and 8 qts... so at 5, start checking the stick.. once you get her into the hash marked safe area. start her to purge air in the filter and then shut down and let settle for 10 minutes.. then check again and top off as necescarry.

soundguy

/ Ford 2120 #14  
Here's the specs page from my manual. Mine is a 1993 model. Just under 8 quarts and add 1/2 qt. for the filter change. Sorry you'll have to reduce the spec page - it blew up too big!
Jim

Attachments

• 2120 spec page.jpg
    2120 spec page.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 595
   / Ford 2120 #15  
Thank you my friends.
I knew I came to the right place..
By the way~~~ would anyone know the value of a 1953 Ford Jubilee tractor.. I also inherianted that from my father.. i know it needs a water pump.. the fan blade shakes very bad. My grandfather brought this tractor brand new ..

Ray

/ Ford 2120 #16  
If it is actually a 53 model it may have a few dollars more value to a collector than an early 52 or a plain 54 naa.. however.. in general.. 2000$ for a beater to 3500$ for a good clean ready to use model with no major problems.

your geographical area will effect that as well as type / amount of used tractors in your area.

soundguy

/ Ford 2120 #17  
Off topic but couldn't find any close threads.
Looking for advice on a Front axel seal repair on a 88 2120 TLB I am looking to buy. Is it a major job or. Machine is in good shape & would fit my needs perfectly. Thanks for any input

/ Ford 2120 #18  
post in the new holland forum.. if you are lucky, RickB will see it and reply..

soundguy