Anyone ever use brokentractor.com?

/ Anyone ever use brokentractor.com? #1  

jim deere

Hello,
I have a JD 410 backhoe that needs a new differential. I was wondering if anyone ever used them and could tell me how they were/are. They seem to have alot of parts online aftermarket and used. They are in Baton Rouge, LA.
Any help would be appreciated.

jim
jd3320 and 410

/ Anyone ever use brokentractor.com? #2  
I've never used them but they have all the markings of a old time legit outfit. I would use them if they had the parts i could needed.

Andy

/ Anyone ever use brokentractor.com? #3  
I used then to get a used lift top for my 2000 to add a 3-point hitch. They did not send the bolts. Called back to see if they could do anything, the salesman said "they should have sent them" then he told me what size they are so I could go buy them. When I asked if they still had the bolts he said they go into a bin and couldn't get them.

No, let me see what I can do, nothing!

Needless to say I'm not happy with the service from BrokenTractor.com.

My advice to anyone considering purchasing from BrokenTractor.com is, to look for someplace else to get parts.

/ Anyone ever use brokentractor.com? #4  
I used then to get a used lift top for my 2000 to add a 3-point hitch. They did not send the bolts. Called back to see if they could do anything, the salesman said "they should have sent them" then he told me what size they are so I could go buy them. When I asked if they still had the bolts he said they go into a bin and couldn't get them.

No, let me see what I can do, nothing!

Needless to say I'm not happy with the service from BrokenTractor.com.

My advice to anyone considering purchasing from BrokenTractor.com is, to look for someplace else to get parts.

you should have got it from gulft south in baton rouge