kubota b2150 hst transmission filter

/ kubota b2150 hst transmission filter #1  

grappamaker

the kubota B2150 HST's transmission filter has a 1 1/16" hole and i can not find a OEM replacement filter to buy....

the purolator 1A is the same physical size but the Purolator hole is 3/4", ditto a Fram...

the kubota tranny filter, if bought at the kubota dealer runs $30 some dollars!!!! the nearest dealer is 100 miles away so i'd like to find a WIX or Napa, hopefully closer to home and especially cheaper.

the measure measurements are 5" high; 3" dia and the 1 1/16" threaded hole...

thanks

/ kubota b2150 hst transmission filter #2  
The reason for the odd size threads. That is a high pressure filter. If you put just any filter on, it will blow out and you will loose your oil and maybe your HST. Don't take the chance, order a filter on line and have it mailed to your house.

ron

/ kubota b2150 hst transmission filter #3  
Have you tried NAPA? Their filters are made by WIX. They should have an exact replacement. You can go to their website and put in your filter number to see if they have one.

M.D.

/ kubota b2150 hst transmission filter #5  
Hi just wondering if someone could tell me the location of the transmission filter on a kubota b2150

/ kubota b2150 hst transmission filter #6  
the kubota B2150 HST's transmission filter has a 1 1/16" hole and i can not find a OEM replacement filter to buy....

the purolator 1A is the same physical size but the Purolator hole is 3/4", ditto a Fram...

the kubota tranny filter, if bought at the kubota dealer runs $30 some dollars!!!! the nearest dealer is 100 miles away so i'd like to find a WIX or Napa, hopefully closer to home and especially cheaper.

the measure measurements are 5" high; 3" dia and the 1 1/16" threaded hole...

thanks
Could you please tell me the location of the transmission filter on the kubota b2150 thanks.

/ kubota b2150 hst transmission filter #7  
Remove the cover 4 bolts -between your feet.
Good Luck