Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,022  
Ive never had a problem with HF returns... Very good that way...

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,023  
I've had mixed results with Harbor Freight, but I purchased one of these last week: Diesel Pump

So far I've only played with it, but it seems to be pretty good. That little will really move the fuel. I figure it will fill my little New Holland up in about 20 seconds.:laughing:

It is regularly $129, they had it on sale for $119 and I used the 20% off to get it for $95. The screen is too big to fit into a 5 gallon jug, but it will fit into a normal barrel bung.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,024  
Has anyone tried any of the palm sanders? If so how are they?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,025  
I bought the Horizontal/Vertical Metal Cutting Bandsaw on sale for 159.99 and this tool has been great. I have seen other stores sell the same saw (different name) for 2 to 3 times as

i am looking at the horizontal bandsaws and have been pondering if i wanted the one w/ cooling and the 'hydraulic' feed. northern and TSC both carry the cheaper saw that HF has - same regular price i believe of around $250, but they can't compete w/ the discounts HF offers from time to time ($159 for the previous poster).

HF has a bigger/better unit for around $600 and northern has a similar one for a similar price. just wondering if it is worth the extra cash. for the amount i would use it, the cheap one would most likely be fine, but i wouldn't mind the extra features of the better one.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,026  
6.5HP pressure washer seems like a good item. I have at least 10 hard hours on mine running continuous wide open. Seems bulletproof. Paid $279.
larry

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,027  
I picked up their 2 handed rivet gun a few weeks ago for $19.xx
I gotta say "It does NOT suck", well, it pulls the rivet nails back into itself, but doesn't use vacuum to do it (-:

I've pulled quite a few 1/4 inch rivets with it already and maybe a dozen 3/16.
Works well and I'm pleasantly surprised with the collecting bottle.
I had never thought about it until I got one with a collecting bottle, but rivet nails DO become a pain to pick up or collect as you go along.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,028  
Has anyone tried the handheld bandsaw? $90, 4.5" capacity.

image_1378.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,029  
Has anyone tried the handheld bandsaw? $90, 4.5" capacity.

image_1378.jpg

Yep.... It has been one of my best HF purchases. I can't believe how well it works. It has already saved me a ton on bi-metal sawzall blades. It's one of those tools I don't know how I got by without it. The weld in the included blade is the only drawback. Sometimes you feel a little bump when cutting.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,030  
i've been eyeing those handheld saws too. we have a milwaukee at work that works great. i have read that if you change to a good blade on the HF model that it works well.

i think i just saw it on sale for $79 too.