Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,092  
the 3/4 ratchets are OK. not top quality, but i have yet to break one. the sockets also stand up to my 1" impact w/out issue

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,093  
I've been looking at the HF Earthquake 3/4" industrial impact tool 92353. Does anyone have one and how do you like it?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,094  
Pack of 100 Nitrile disposable gloves for $6.00! (And they gave me a free flashlight!)

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,095  
Pack of 100 Nitrile disposable gloves for $6.00! (And they gave me a free flashlight!)

I love the free flashlights!! Half the time my local store is out of the free ones, but the other half the time I get one. I almost have enough.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck
#1,096  
I love the free flashlights!! Half the time my local store is out of the free ones, but the other half the time I get one. I almost have enough.

Those flashlights work pretty well if you don't vibrate 'em. The ones I have in my glove box all came apart.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,097  
Those flashlights work pretty well if you don't vibrate 'em. The ones I have in my glove box all came apart.

That's why you get a free one every time you go to HF. Don't even replace the batteries on them. Just replace the whole thing.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,098  
Speaking of not replacing batteries.....
This didn't come from H.F., but actually works pretty well...until your hand gets tired!

Attachments

• Flashlight.jpg
    Flashlight.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 145
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,099  
Speaking of not replacing batteries.....
This didn't come from H.F., but actually works pretty well...until your hand gets tired!

I want to get something like that for my kids. Everytime we go camping we have to start by replacing batteries in their flashlights because they ran them out playing with them between camping trips.

Something like this or these.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck
#1,100  
I want to get something like that for my kids. Everytime we go camping we have to start by replacing batteries in their flashlights because they ran them out playing with them between camping trips.

Something like this or these.

You need to swing by HF on the way to the campground. Sent each kid in with their own coupon. :D