Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,111  
HF also sells solar charged garden/patio decorations in the shape of dragon flies, butterflies, and hummingbirds. They run all night changing colors doing several color changes in a repeating sequence. Women seem to go for them. They can act as landmarks for navigating in the dark.

Pat
My wife bought that same set somewhere (not HF) for a lot more. She thinks they are the greatest addition ever to the garden. Ok, whatever. :p

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,112  
I have noticed a remarkable increase in feminine interest in shopping HF over the last year. It used to be a guy thing and now isles are crowded with several glaze eyed housewives with cell phones implanted in the side of their heads wandering aimlessly looking for the most part at item after item that they have no clue as to its use.

Pat

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,113  
Ron and Betty Hall (TBN member, ronjhall) introduced us to those lights and we've bought probably a dozen sets when they are on sale to give as presents. My MIL/FIL have their set outside in a big flower pot on their patio. At night they open their window shades and watch the changing lights. They love them. We have a set in an outside flowerbed that has worked continuously for over two years on the rechargeable batteries that came in them.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,118  
...and on sale for $9.99. Wow! The cheapest I've ever bought were $13. That's a real bargain.:thumbsup:

And today if you also add to your order flashlight #65020 and put in coupon code "summer" at checkout you get the flashlight free! What a deal!.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,119  
we've bought probably a dozen sets when they are on sale to give as presents

Ditto and I still have 3-4 NIB units awaiting recipients. They are great for marking the edges of the patio slab, driveways, hazards to navigation (trip hazards) in the dark, and on and on. They seem to last a good long time.

Pat

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,120  
Also a set of 4 of these solar lights are on sale for $9.99. They are normally $14.99. I've had a set in a long flowerbed that have lasted over 1-1/2 years. They aren't the most attractive, but I think they are worth the money.