Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,401  
grandfather was saying yesterday that his Harbor Freight hearing aid works, but the sound is not the greatest...:laughing::laughing::laughing:
What did he expect for $12.99? That's one-one hundredth of the cost of a custom hearing aid.

By any chance is Gramps' real name Dargo? :D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,407  
No worries if he has the HF hearing aid.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,408  
I'm glad you can now post reviews of Harbor Freight tools on their website. I've had good luck with most of what I've bought there. If it's something I was going use everyday I'd go else where.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,409  
I got a HF blood pressure monitor as a Christmas gift....so far it appears to work. I will test it out when any of my other HF stuff breaks to see if it reports a higher than normal number.:confused2:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,410  
I got a HF blood pressure monitor as a Christmas gift....so far it appears to work. I will test it out when any of my other HF stuff breaks to see if it reports a higher than normal number.:confused2:

Keep us posted...;):laughing: