Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,601  
I would agree with the others here that you probably broke traction and skidded down the hill.
The reason I bought an HST is for safety while operating on the steep slopes.
Any tractor will slide down hill if it breaks traction though geared or HST. I run in 4WD on the hills to prevent this from happening.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,602  
I would agree with the others here that you probably broke traction and skidded down the hill.
The reason I bought an HST is for safety while operating on the steep slopes.
Any tractor will slide down hill if it breaks traction though geared or HST. I run in 4WD on the hills to prevent this from happening.

:confused::confused:
Did I miss something??????????
Just not sure how this ties into HF tools:confused2:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,605  
PWI. Posting while intoxicated....

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck
#1,606  

There is another thread about skidding down a hill with a HST - this was just misposted. I reported it but mods didn't fix it.

Last edited:
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,607  

Sorry guys I was posting on multiple threads at the same time. This sort of thing will happen some times.:D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,608  
I am considering buying this drill press 16 Speed Floor Drill Press. Anyone have any experience with it? Does it fall into the "Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck" or "HF tools that suck" thread category.
Tell me your experience with it and maybe save me from wasting my $$.
Thanks all.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,609  
I have one and it is a good drill press. Not the best but reasonadly good. That said, the only issues I have with it are the small amount of play in the spindle bearing and the inaccurate angle degree markings on the table tilt.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,610  
I am considering buying this drill press 16 Speed Floor Drill Press. Anyone have any experience with it? Does it fall into the "Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck" or "HF tools that suck" thread category.
Tell me your experience with it and maybe save me from wasting my $$.
Thanks all.

I have a similar if not the same one. So far has been workiing good for me, had it a few years now. IIRC it was way less when I bought it though!